Todoman is a simple, standards-based, cli todo (aka: task) manager. Todos are stored into icalendar files, which means you can sync them via CalDAV using, for example, vdirsyncer.
Todoman is now part of the
pimutils project, and is hosted at GitHub.
Todoman should run fine on any Unix-like OS. It's been tested on GNU/Linux, BSD, and macOS. We do not support windows, and very basic testing seems to indicate it does not work.
Feel free to join the IRC channel: #pimutils on irc.libera.chat.
- Listing, editing and creating todos.
- Todos are read from individual ics files from the configured directory. This matches the vdir specification.
- There's support for the most common TODO features for now (summary, description, location, due date and priority).
- Todoman should run on any major operating system (except Windows).
- Unsupported fields may not be shown but are never deleted or altered.
For detailed usage, configuration and contributing documentation, please consult the latest version of the manual at readthedocs.
Todoman is licensed under the ISC licence. See LICENCE for details.