Minimal Open source Screen-Time Tracker (CLI-app)
Table of Contents
Watcher is CLI-app (at this moment) which helps you to get perspective about your Screen-time
|Day Summary||Week Summary|
Funfact: You might be thinking how can someone has 14 hrs of screen time in a single day, Well ! short ans is AFK-feature is not implemented yet... Most of the time I left my laptop as it is so it also counts that AFK time as Screen-time
- Note: Install
xdotoolon your system ( the only dependancies other than python3 ). Install
python3if not installed in your machine.
- First, Install the following dependancy
$ sudo [package-manager] install xprintidle xdotool
- Second, Copy the Following Command and paste in terminal
$ bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Waishnav/Watcher/main/install)
- Then run install script
$ chmod +x ./install && ./install
Want to Contribute
If you are interseted in contibuting checkout CONTRIBUTING.md
You can currently contribute to one of the three projects listed below throughout the HACTOBERFEST.
- Watcher Website (made with React)
- Watcher v1.0 (No real time updates in logfile)
- Watcher v2.0 (Real time stats in logfile)
To contribute, clone the relevant branch anywhere you wish to.
- AFK feature
- GUI only if got 300 stars Probably Tauri App.